1. Purpose and General Information
This Legal Notice regulates access to and use of the website www.arquitectes.cat (hereinafter “the Website”), which the Architects’ Association of Catalonia (hereinafter “COAC”) makes available to users (hereinafter the “User(s)”), in its capacity as owner and manager of the Website.
The details of the COAC are as follows:
– Name: Col-legi d’Arquitectes de Catalunya.
– N.I.F.: Q0875010A
– Address: Plaça Nova, nº 5, CP 08002, Barcelona.
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Registration: Registered in the Register of Professional Associations of the Generalitat de Catalunya with the registration number: ARQ/C-20.
This Legal Notice governs access to and use of the website. Notwithstanding the above, the use of spaces or services contained on the website may be subject to other conditions of use. In this case, the corresponding conditions, which will be duly informed, must also be complied with.
COAC reserves the right to complete, modify or replace this Legal Notice at any time, as well as any other general or specific conditions, it being understood that the mere publication of the changes on the website will have the effect of notification. Therefore, we ask the User to read the conditions carefully each time he/she accesses the Portal, refraining from using the Website if he/she does not agree with any of the conditions established.
2. User rights and obligations
In order to access the services of the Website, in all that is not free of charge or imposes a series of obligations, the User must be of legal age and have the necessary legal capacity and representation to enter into a contract.
The use of the services offered on the Website implies that the User has agreed to comply with the requirements of these services and the Legal Notice of the Website. The User who accesses the Website undertakes to comply with this Legal Notice and the special instructions for use that are shown to him/her at all times. Furthermore, he/she undertakes to act always in accordance with the Law, good customs and in good faith, undertaking the diligence appropriate to the nature of the service in question.
Thus, the User may not modify or alter the contents of the Website, except for the data entered by the User, and may not in any way impair its integrity or operation. The COAC may remove or suspend access to the Website for any User who fails to comply with any of the obligations expressed in this Legal Notice.
Any User who voluntarily fails to comply with any of the obligations established herein shall be liable for all damages and losses caused to COAC as a result thereof.
3. Exclusion of liability
The COAC reserves the right to interrupt access to the website, as well as the provision of any or all of the Services provided through the website at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security, control, maintenance, electrical supply failures or for any other reason.
The COAC accepts no responsibility for decisions made on the basis of the information provided on the Website, nor for any damage or harm caused to the User as a result of this information.
The COAC accepts no responsibility for any damage or harm of any kind caused to the User as a result of errors in connection to telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website Service or due to force majeure.
4. Intellectual and Industrial Property.
All content, trademarks, designs, logos, icons, software, trade names, domain names and any other sign or element subject to protection by intellectual or industrial property rights that form part of the Website are the property of the COAC or are in the public domain or belong to third parties who have duly authorised their inclusion on the Website and who are listed as the authors or owners of the rights.
In no case shall it be understood that any licence is granted or that any waiver, transfer, total or partial cession of these rights is made, nor is any right conferred, especially the right to exploit, reproduce, distribute, transform or publicly communicate these contents without the prior express written authorisation of the COAC or the corresponding third parties.
Violations of any of the intellectual or industrial property rights referred to in this section will be prosecuted by means of the criminal and civil actions contemplated in current legislation.
Users and, in general, anyone who intends to establish a hyperlink between their website and the COAC website must have the express authorisation of the COAC and comply with the following conditions:
– The hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of the website, or to the specific time authorised by the COAC;
– A frame will not be created on the COAC’s web pages.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications shall be made about the COAC, its directors, people or products and/or services.
– It shall not be stated or given to be understood that the COAC has authorised the hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way whatsoever the services offered or made available on the web page on which the hyperlink is established. With the exception of those that form part of the hyperlink itself,
– The web page on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain any trademark, trade name, company name, company emblem, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the COAC.
– The website on which the hyperlink is established will not contain information or content that is illegal, contrary to generally accepted morals and good customs or to public order, nor will it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
– The establishment of the hyperlink does not in any way imply the existence of a relationship between COAC and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor does it imply COAC’s acceptance or approval of its contents or services.
– Finally, the use of technical, logical or technological resources by virtue of which anyone, whether or not a User of the website, may benefit, directly or indirectly, with or without profit, from the contents of the website is prohibited.
6. Private area
Access to any private area of the website is personal and non-transferable and users undertake to ensure the confidentiality of their credentials.
The user undertakes to use the existing forums and to make comments that do not contravene the law, morality, generally accepted customs and public order, or affect the dignity of individuals.
The COAC does not carry out any prior control of the comments in the Forums, but reserves the right to cancel at any time and without prior notice the activity of any Internet user or User of the website who contravenes the stipulations of this clause and Legal Notice.
8. Data Protection
You can consult the Cookies Policy
10. Applicable Law
This Legal Notice is governed by Spanish law. In those cases where the law foresees the possibility of the parties submitting themselves to legal action, both parties, both expressly renouncing any other that may correspond to them, submit themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona (Spain).